Tre is the Vietnamese word for bamboo. Bamboo symbolizes strength and flexibility as the bamboo plant incorporates both strength and flexibility. Bamboo is also known to have the resilience to withstand winds, rains and harsh weather.
Tre means bamboo. but it also helps to symbolize the strength and ability to be resilient. The Tre trend is about having nature be a part of your life and home. The Tre natural color palette has a lot of lush green tones. The Tre trend can be used together with other home decor and home furniture trends.
Nature is very much a part of our lives. The Tre natural trend emphasizes nature’s role in all our lives. This trend helps bring us some of the lush colors and elements of nature right into our homes.
The Meaning of Tre Natural Color Trend
Tre means bamboo. but it also helps to symbolize the strength and ability to be resilient. With all the world is going through these days. we need to have this strength and resilience more than ever before.
Here are a few interesting facts about Bamboo:
- Bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plants in the world.
- Bamboo is usually found in warm, moist tropical climates. But some species are also found in cooler mountain regions. Some bamboo can also be grown indoors as an indoor plant.
- Giant Bamboo is as the name implies, a very large bamboo plant.
- Bamboo has an economic significance all over Asia as it is used for building materials. food and raw produce to produce a variety of items.
- Bamboo has a higher compressive strength than wood, brick or concrete. Compressive strength is the ability of a material to withstanding heavy loads without elongating, therefore resisting compression.
- Bamboo is said to have the tensile strength that rivals steel. Tensile strength is how a piece of material will not fall apart, or in order words, not breaking apart while the material is being pulled and stretched.
A great quote on Bamboo and the symbolism in our lives says:
The Tre Natural Color Trend in Our Home
The Tre natural color trend is a trend about bringing natural elements into your home and home decor. Or in other words, finding a way to have nature be a part of your home
Here are some ways you the Tre natural trend can be a part of your home or product design:
- Choose those natural elements that will make you feel at peace. This is similar to the Zen trend. You can read about the Zen by reading The Zen Color Trend for Home Decor and Home Furniture by clicking here.
- Brick can be a great way to add some natural elements to your home decor.
- Bring in some furniture pieces that are handcrafted out of wood, bamboo, rattan and other natural decor elements. You can read our blog on Recycled Pine Furniture, What You Need to Know by clicking here.
- Add baskets into your decor. Baskets can be a great way to store and even hide things. They are a great way to add some natural elements to any room or decor.
- Bring a bit of nature into every room of your house. You can bring nature into any room in your house. by having plants in all your rooms. If you do not want to have to fuss with real plants or flowers there are many companies that make plants and flowers that look so real hardly anyone can tell the difference.
- Use natural sunlight to your advantage. Use all the natural light you can to your advantage.
- Add a bit of glamour to the natural products. We love the idea to put gold leaf on rattan and other natural products to add some glamour to them.
- Look for products that have some caning on them to add some refined natural glamour.
About the Tre Natural Color Trend
The natural trend is a trend that can be used with almost any other home decor and home furniture trends. That is why the natural trend continues to be an important home decor and home furniture trend.
The rattan. wicker and other natural materials do not need to be put on the back deck. Instead there is a real resurance for us to incorporate these pieces as a part of the interior.
In speaking of the natural trend, and in particular rattan and wicker furniture the New York City-based designer Nicole Fuller told the Elle Decor Magazine:
The Tre Natural Color Trend Palette
The Tre Natural Color Trend palette has a lot of lush green tones. The colors are meant to give us the feeling of living and being in nature.
Here is our Tre Natural Color palette:
The Pantone colors are all from the Pantone Home & Fashion (TPX) book.
Using the Tre Natural Color Trend
The Tre natural trend is about bringing nature indoors. People desire ways to connect with nature, even when they are indoors.
In speaking of this trend the Los Angeles Times in their article 2020 Vision: Home design trends for the new year and beyond said:
Create Great Home Decor Products with Natural Materials
We really love this Tre natural color trend and we feel like it is a color and design trend that will continue. We have written quite a few blogs and made videos to show some manufacturing for natural materials.
Here are some blogs and materials that we can offer to you to create home decor and home furnishing products :
- Mother Of Pearl – The Mother of Pearl shell is a very versatile and natural material for home decor and home furniture products. You can read our blog on What is the Mother of Pearl Shell Used in Home Decor Products? by clicking here.
- Faux Rattan Weaving – Faux rattan is a great material that can be used indoors and outdoors. You can read more about the faux rattan material and the handweaving by reading our blog Hand-weaving Faux Rattan In Vietnam, What You Need to Know by clicking here.
- Spun Bamboo – Spun Bamboo is actual bamboo that is spun into a variety of shapes and sizes. You can find out more by reading our blog What is Spun Bamboo? Using Spun Bamboo in Product Development by clicking here.
- Water Hyacinth – Water Hyacinth is a material that grows in the waterways of Vietnam. You can read more about water hyacinth by reading our blog About Weaving Water Hyacinth Baskets Into Home Décor Products by clicking here.
- Bamboo – Bamboo is a great natural material. You can read more about bamboo by reading our blog Bamboo – An Auspicious Plant For Your Home by clicking here.
- Seagrass – Seagrass is also a material that is used a lot in Vietnam for all kinds of production. You can discover more by reading our blog Eco-Friendly Seagrass Materials Used in Home Decor Products by clicking here.
- Rattan – Rattan is a very versatile material that can be used for an array of products. We have written two blogs on rattan. One of our blogs is entitled What is The Rattan Material Used in Home Decor Products? by clicking here. And another blog about handwoven rattan mats called Hand Weaving Rattan Mats for Home Decor Products, What You Need To Know by clicking here.
The Tre natural color trend is a wonderful trend since not only does it incorporate lush green color tones but it also uses a lot of natural materials. People want to get back to nature and to place natural elements in their homes, this is a trend that will be around for years to come.
What is the Zen Home Decor Color Trend?
Zen is a form of Buddhism that originally came from Japan. It has now become a way of life as Zen is about striving to live life in a very peaceful and tranquil manner. That is why in the Zen color palette, the colors are neutral but also have a warming effect. The Zen home decor and home furnishing trend is a versatile trend that can be used in many homes and places.
You can read more about our Zen Color Trend by reading our blog The Zen Color Trend for Home Decor and Home Furniture by clicking here,
What Was Pantone’s Color of the Year?
Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2020 is Classic Blue (Pantone 19-4052). Many other paint companies set their color trends or color of the year also set a color blue. The characteristics and psychology of the blue color is a color that is calm, serene and tranquil. The blue color trend for home decor and home furniture is a trend that will continue through 2020 and beyond.
You can read more about the Pantone’s color of the year and the color classic blue by reading our blog The Color Blue Trends For Home Furniture and Home Decor by clicking here.