Who we are
Our website address is: https://mondoro.com
Mondoro.com understands the importance of data protection and privacy and is fully committed to achieving compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act, or CCPA, and other laws as stated under the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns regarding the use of your Personal Data. We will be happy to assist you and answer any questions.
What Information We May Collect
Only with your consent we will collect and store the following information through this website:
- First and/or last name.
- Email address and/or telephone number, and/or Skype ID, and/or blog or website URL.
- Website audience information, and/or blog or website URL, preferences.
- Demographic information such as age, sex, plus GeoLocation (country, region, and city), IP address, browser/device, preferences, and interests.
- Referral information such as website address, industry, company, etc.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information and we gather to better understand your needs and to provide you with better service.
Below you will find a list of the things we may store and use your personal data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may occasionally send you promotional email newsletters about our and/or affiliate products, services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the ‘name’ and ’email address’ which you provided through our email signup forms. You can unsubscribe to this at any time by using the unsubscribe button provided on the form.
- We may use the information you provide to customize our website according to your interests and needs.
- We will NEVER sell, distribute, or lease your personal information with any third party unless we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data remains fully secured when visiting our website.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial proceduresto safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you are visiting our website or filling out any submission forms, or purchasing a digital product, the URL starts with the Secure HTTPS Protocol. This means that our website has the most up-to-date security measures in place.
What happens with your sensitive information when purchasing through our website?
All online payments are processed using either PayPal or another form of secure payments through a third-party application. This means that once you pay then you are on their site and using their advanced security measures.
We do not see, collect, or store your credit or debit card information.
Upon visiting this website for the first time, you will be greeted with an option to Accept Cookies.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed in your web browser/computer hard drive.
The file is added and the cookie helps us to measure and analyze: website traffic and visitor behavior.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an “individual”.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your “preferences”.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you do not wish for this to happen, please DO NOT click on any links or banners that you see on this website.
If for any reason you decide that you do not like cookies, you can simply change your browser settings even after you’ve accepted them.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, content, and offers.
Google and various other websites that you may click on a link through our website can track you through this “website” as we use their services for social media, usage analysis, behavior tracking, infrastructure purposes, and other information.
This site used Google Analytics. Google participates in the NIA opt-out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus.
Links To Other Websites
Mondoro.com or this “website”, may contain links to other websites of similar interest and relevance. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites.
Mondoro.com cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and especially if such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.