Inner Peace, Mind & Body, Being, Meditate, Laid-back
Your home use to be a place that you would return to after a long day at the office. But now for many people, their homes have become their office, school, gym, spa, restaurant, playroom, and much more.
The Zen Pleasure home decor trend color palette for 2021 is filled with neutrals and other warming colors. This trend color palette helps to invoke a peaceful and tranquil home decor environment.
The Zen Pleasures home decor color palette is a popular palette color choice as many people are seeking for ways that their home can become a refuge to get away from all the cares and problems of the world.
The Zen Pleasures Trend – A Home With Inner Peace
As more people spend time in their home, there is a clear and unmistaken trend for people to opt for their home’s color palette to be one that invokes a calm and tranquil home environment. In other words, they are seeking to create a space in their home that will give them inner peace.
The Zen Pleasures home decor trend is about having a color palette that creates an atmosphere of peace for the body and mind. In other words to have a home that helps to give us some “Zen” in our lives.
Having Zen in your life is about being peaceful and relaxed. The Zen Pleasures home decor trend is about having a home where you can shut off the cares of the world and you can feel peace, calmness and relaxing. It is about having a home that is laid-back and will rejuvenate you.
In speaking of the home color trends for 2021, Erika Woelfel, the Vice President of Behr Paint Company said this to the Washington Post:
What It Means To Have A Zen Focused Home
Having Zen in your life is not just in your decoration, but Zen is also considered to be a way of life and living. Here are simple ways you can have more Zen Pleasures in your life and your home:
- Light, Warm Neutral Color Palette – The color palette in our Zen Pleasures home decor trend is light, warm neutral colors. Neutrals have become reinvented to include earthy refined tones.
- Softness Under Your Feet – When you walk barefoot around the home there is nothing greater than to feel the softness at your feet with an extra soft and fine carpet. We always love the hand-knotted silk and wool combinations as the lushness of the silk gives an extra softness.
- Use Natural Light – Natural light is shown to boost your mood. Studies have shown that poor lighting or staying in a dark area all the time can lead to health issues like headaches, double vision, and neck issues. Light also helps to build your Vitamin D stores and Vitamin D has shown to help lift your mood. Another added benefit of light is Serotonin which can help you feel more focused and calm.
- Bring in Nature – A Zen home will bring nature into the home. This can be by having natural light woods in your home or a rattan chair. In a Zen home, you want to have nature be the focus of your home decor.
- Green Plants – Plants help us remain calm. We need to care for them and water them. Those green plants in our home help us to provide extra oxygen levels in our home.
- Keep It Simple – The Zen home is a simple home. There is not a lot of clutter and ornamentation is kept to the minimum.
- Use Candles and Other Lights – Turn off the bright lights and have candles and other mood lights. When candles are used correctly they can set the mood for your home. If you have guests, candles help them feel welcome.
- Smoothing Music – Nothing can calm the body and more than smoothing music playing in the background.
- Turn off the electronics – We live in a world that constantly has flashing screen before us. Some of us spend our days on Zoom looking at a computer screen. In a Zen Pleasures home, take the time to turn off the electronics and find time to meditate and reflect on life.
- Drink Hot Chocolate – The Danes have the word “hygge” which is about being cozy and comfortable. One of the things many Danes will do during a colder winter night is put on the candles and soothing music, then have a large cup of hot cocoa and slowly sip it.
The Zen Pleasure home decor trend has a color palette that ensures in your home you will have inner peace and escape from the cares of the world. We believe the Zen Pleasure home decor trend will be here throughout 2021 and beyond.
At Mondoro we LOVE to help you create, develop, and manufacture amazing home decor and furniture products. We have showrooms and offices in Asia. For more information please contact Anita by clicking here.
Other Home Decor 2021 Trends and Color Palettes
The Serenity Sphere Home Decor Color Palette and Trends 2021
The Serenity Sphere home decor trend description words include calm, serene, comfort, trust, constancy, and true blue. This home decor trend has in its color palette many shades of blue. Blue is a color that signifies trust and also helps to keep us calm. This added calmness helps improve our creativity.
You can discover more by reading our blog The Serenity Sphere Home Decor Color Palette and Trends 2021 by clicking here.
The Peaceful Sanctuary Home Decor Color Palette and Trends 2021
The Peaceful Sanctuary home decor trend is about bringing nature into your home. It is about using natural elements in your home decor. The year 2020 has brought with it many changes as many people’s lives have changed in unprecedented ways. Activities like camping gardening and baking are more popular than they have ever been.
You can find out more by reading our blog The Peaceful Sanctuary Home Decor Color Palette and Trends 2021 by clicking here.
The Sanguine Outlook Home Decor Color Palette and Trends 2021
The Sanguine Outlook home decor color palette is a color palette filled with bright, fun colors. The Sanguine Outlook home decor color palette is about optimistic, positive, upbeat, cheerful, and happy colorways. It is a home decor trend that will last throughout 2021 and beyond.
You can discover more by reading our blog The Sanguine Outlook Home Decor Color Palette and Trends 2021 by clicking here.
- Acrylic Lacquer Paints: Finish For Various Products – November 17, 2023
- Beech Wood Vs. Rubberwood Explored – November 16, 2023
- What Is The Difference Between Lacquer And Varnish? – November 15, 2023