Porcelain is one of those most loved home decor and home furnishing items. Porcelain is a material that is used for home decor accessories or dinnerware.
We love the look and feel of porcelain, so we have found for you some of our favorite quotes about porcelain. Some of these are funny quotes, and other quotes show us the real why we love the porcelain material so much.
Our Favorite 50 + Quotes About All Things To Do With Porcelain
1. In the land of pigment, porcelain shines bright. – @rockyourporcelain
2. Character, like porcelain ware, must be printed before it glazed. There can be no change after it is burned in. – Henry Ward Beecher
3. The porcelain doll residing in her white-pillared dollhouse was a mirage. – Kathlyn Charlesworth
4. My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel. – George Martin
5. The porcelain is like a canvas to us who paint. – Karen Anderson
6. Her work is exquisite, the look and feel is unique. She uses the medium to it’s best advantage – porcelain shouldn’t be burdened with a lot of paint. – Aida Pasternak
7. It never ended. Even though she’d thought shed covered her heart with a permanent porcelain shell. he still found a way to chip at it. – Jojo Moyes
8. The porcelain rose is not as pretty as the one that decays. – Eric G. Wilson
9. Porcelain is pretty magic. The finish of it, the gloss it’s very strong, strong as it can be. – Susan Schultz
10. In such a porcelain life, one likes to be sure that all is well lest one stumbles upon one’s hopes in a pile of broken pottery. – Emily Dickinson
11. Character, like porcelain-ware, must be painted before it is glazed. There can be no change of color after it is burned in. – Henry Ward Beecher
12. Marriage, at first, may seem like it will last forever. But surprisingly, a lot of the times, it shatters easily. Like porcelain. – Lee Joon-gi
13. You can talk about movies all you want, but I have this porcelain fetish. I’ve had it since I was a kid, because there were so many kids in my family, the only place I had any solace was in the bathroom. – Linda Fiorentino
14. That is what I mean. A bath! The receptacle of porcelain, one turns the taps and fills it, one gets in, one gets out and ghoosh – ghoosh – ghoosh, the water goes down the waste pipe!M. Poirot are you quite mad? No, I am extremely sane. – Agatha Christie
15. Fantasy is one of the soul’s brighter porcelains. – Pat Conroy
16. We’re not handling things anymore before they arrive on our doorstep. I like to feel how thin porcelain can be, run my hand over a textile, see if I want to sit in a chair. – Nate Berkus
17. My knuckles go white as my grip on the porcelain tightens. Now I know what Desmond cashed that one particular bead in for. Sobriety. Forget the supernatural bounty hunters that are after him; that fucker is mine. That – Laura Thalassa
18. The heart communes best when it does not try to speak. – Margaret Weis
19. Girls of all kinds can be beautiful; from the thin, plus-sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned. – Tyra Banks
20. But it must not be forgotten that … glass and porcelain were manufactured, stuffs dyed and metals separated from their ores by mere empirical processes of art, and without the guidance of correct scientific principles. – Justus Von Liebig
21. There’s no reason to keep a piece of furniture in your house that is so sacred and rare that you can’t put your feet up on it and a dog can’t jump up on it. Likewise, a book that sits on a shelf like a piece of porcelain, only to be admired, never to be read again, is a dead book. – Elizabeth Gilbert
22. Love, like broken porcelain, should be wept over and buried, for nothing but a miracle will resuscitate it: but who in this world has not for some wild moments thought to recall the irrecoverable with words? – Freya Stark
23. But it must not be forgotten that … glass and porcelain were manufactured, stuffs dyed and metals separated from their ores by mere empirical processes of art, and without the guidance of correct scientific principles. – Justus Von Liebig
24. As a bathtub lined with white porcelain, When the hot water gives out or goes tepid, So is the slow cooling of our chivalrous passion, O my much praised but-not-altogether-satisfactory lady. – Ezra Pound
25. Why don’t you have a room done up in every color green? This will take months, years, to collect, but it will be delightful-a melange of plants, green glass, green porcelains, and furniture covered in sad greens, gay greens, clear, faded, and poison greens? – Diana Vreeland
26. It is after all so easy to shatter a story. To break a chain of thought. To ruin a fragment of a dream being carried around carefully like a piece of porcelain. To let it be, to travel with it, as Velutha did, is much the harder thing to do. – Arundhati Roy
27. Respect people who trust you. It takes a lot for people to trust you, so treat their trust like precious porcelain. – Brandon Cox
28. The flames of the luau bonfire burned brightly. Sparks flew into the sky and disappeared before they reached the stars above. Near the horizon, the moon was large and round and flawless as porcelain. – Victoria Kahler
29. I can see that the sadness has returned. And it’s not a beautiful sadness- beautiful sadness is a myth. Sadness turns our features to clay, not porcelain. – David Levithan
30. Of all things broken and lost, porcelain troubles me most. – Czeslaw Milosz.
31. Our parents’ generation carried the past memorialized in paint, porcelain, and wood; we cast it off. Even our national history is remembered in terms of the worst we did, not the best. – P.D. James
32. They seem nice, though, your sisters, really,’ Porcelain remarked.
‘Ha!’ I said. ‘Shows what little you know! I hate them!’
‘Hate them? I should have thought you’d love them.’
‘Of course I love them,’ I said … ‘That’s why I’m so good at hating them. – Alan Bradley
33. How envious I am that the sun may kiss your porcelain skin and forever change how the world sees you. – Phar West Nagle
34. As far as I can see women who have facelifts don’t look younger, just weirder. You see them on screen with these tight, little porcelain faces – then the hand goes up to the face and it looks like it belongs to an alien. I find it really freaky. – Elizabeth McGovern
35. And then I spy something new in her. A loneliness. It makes her look so fragile, like a porcelain doll dangling over a marble floor. She’s always been dangling there too, terrified that one day she’ll fall and shatter. – Sarah Noffke
36. Chinese porcelain was popular, too. The word comes from the Italian for a cowrie shell; literally, porcellana was a ‘little pig’, and the connection seems grounded in the glossy shell’s resemblance either to a pig’s back or to a sow’s glisteningly crinkled vagina. – Henry Hitchings
37. Break often – not like porcelain, but like waves. – Scherezade Siobhan
38. In such a porcelain life, one likes to be sure that all is well lest one stumble upon one’s hopes in a pile of broken crockery. – Emily Dickinson
39. There’s no reason to keep a piece of furniture in your house that is so sacred and rare that you can’t put your feet up on it and a dog can’t jump up on it. Likewise, a book that sits on a shelf like a piece of porcelain, only to be admired, never to be read again, is a dead book. – Elizabeth Gilbert
40. If you ask someone whether our Constitutional rights are being flushed down the porcelain oubliette, and their response is, “If I answer that honestly they’ll arrest me,” then you already have your answer. – Robert X. Cringely
41. She was what an aristocrat should be, porcelain and silk, unreachable, gracious, untainted by the dust of all this common death. – Tanith Lee
42. With plump little cheeks and blond ringlets, she looked like a porcelain doll. A very pissed off and evil porcelain doll. – Richelle Mead
43. We’re not handling things anymore before they arrive on our doorstep. I like to feel how thin porcelain can be, run my hand over a textile, see if I want to sit in a chair. – Nate Berkus
44. You are one of the unfortunate ones whose body decays rapidly in the face of radiation poisoning. You hang your head over the toilet to vomit again and again, and die praying to the porcelain gods. – A.J. Lauer
45. The sky was as blue and delicate as a porcelain teacup, and the hills rolled gently in all directions, intersected occasionally with the silver ribbon of a river. – Alyxandra Harvey
46. You can talk about movies all you want, but I have this porcelain fetish. I’ve had it since I was a kid, because there were so many kids in my family, the only place I had any solace was in the bathroom. – Linda Fiorentino
47. The silence grew, and I felt silently inspected. I’d been caught. It didn’t help that Jesus’ tiny decapitated porcelain head was watching me from the sideboard, judging. He knew. – Christina Lauren
48. I started buying bits of broken porcelain. I furnished our first flat with pieces of ‘junk.’ Some of that ‘junk’ is now worth an awful lot of money. What I was calling ‘junk’ in the ’60s people wouldn’t call ‘junk’ now. – Judith Miller
49. They made me so smooth like porcelain. Inside I was broken glass. Every fragment was piercing me sharp. At every breath, I felt I was imploding. – Sonia Rao
50. It never ended. Even though she’d thought she’d covered her heart with a permanent porcelain shell, he still found a way to chip at it. – Jojo Moyes
51. These words are vomit. This shaky pen is my esophagus. This sheet of paper is my porcelain bowl. – Tahereh Mafi
52. Words can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak. – Margaret Weis
At Mondoro we love and manufacture all kinds of porcelain, ceramic, and stoneware. If you are interested in seeing how Mondoro can help you manufacture home decor and home furnishing products – we would love to talk to you to see how we can help you.
Find out more about how Mondoro can help you create, develop, and manufacture excellent home decor and home furniture products – don’t hesitate to contact me, Anita. Anita. Check out my email by clicking here or become a part of our community and join our newsletter by clicking here.
Mondoro gives out a FREE Lookbook to anyone interested. You can receive a copy of our latest Lookbook by clicking here.
Listen to our Podcast called Global Trade Gal. You can find it on all major podcast platforms. Try out to listen to one of our podcasts by clicking here.
Subscribe to our Mondoro Company Limited YouTube Channel filled with great videos and information by clicking here.
50 + Inspirational Quotes About Home Decor And Design
We love home decor quotes that are inspiring. Quotes inspire us and help us convey a message while triggering a wide range of our emotions.
You can discover more by reading 50 + Inspirational Quotes About Home Decor And Design by clicking here.
25 Curated and Inspirational Social Conscience Quotes
Today many businesses and brands are being asked by their customers and employees to show that they can do business while at the same time doing good. Or, as Henry Ford eloquently reminded us all that “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” In keeping in mind what Henry Ford has reminded us all, we have curated for you our top 25 inspirational quotes to show why we should all strive for a social conscience.
To find out more about the 25 Curated and Inspirational Social Conscience Quotes by clicking here.